Explanation of Compensation Plan
Explanation of Compensation Plan
IBOs with Good Life USA enjoy seven different methods of compensation thanks to our unique, innovative and patent-pending compensation plan with the primary goal of mutual success for all.
GOODLIFE’s compensation plan is based solely on the sale of the company’s products to end consumers (retail customers). IBOs must fulfill personal sales requirements (Personal Commissionable Volume or “PCV”) to be eligible for commissions and/or advancement to higher tiers of achievement.
GOODLIFE USA offers three different retail products:
The only requirement to participate is the purchase of a Starter Kit and a monthly business maintenance fee that provides IBOs with the tools to build their business.
Earnings Disclaimer: Earnings are hypothetically shown to demonstrate how the compensation plan works and are not actual earning representations or guarantees. Actual income will depend on the amount of time and effort an individual devotes to their business.
7 WAYS IBOS GET PAID
1. Team Tree
When an IBO meets the monthly PCV requirement they qualify and enter the team tree, which is structured as a 2x20 social network (explained below) as either a “Full Position” or as an IBO team. This tree includes other IBOs they enroll to help share GOODLIFE USA products, as well as additional IBOs they may enroll. Each IBO in a genealogy enrolls as many IBOs and Retail Customer/Subscribers as they wish.
Every IBO that qualifies for a position will be paid from the Commissionable Volume (CV) generated by their Customer’s Monthly Retail Subscription payments within the IBO’s 2 x 20 Social Network. The income that the IBO will receive is based on the overall CV volume in their genealogy. The 2 x 20 Shared Social Network doubles each pay line down —this means that the first tier will be 2 when full, the second tier will be full at 4, then 8, 16, 32, 64 and so on. The 2 x 20 Social Network has 20 pay lines as implied by its name. This means that the IBO can earn commissions from up to 20 tiers beneath you in your genealogy. They will earn anywhere from 2% to 10% on a given pay line.
IBO teams are additional positions which are created after the full position has been created. Each shared IBO team creates a new distinct 2x20 Shared Social Network. Shared IBO Teams are made up of an Existing IBO and the New IBO. In order to qualify for this position and create the new Shared IBO team, an IBO must bring in one new IBO, which qualifies this new shared IBO team position.
With each team, the IBO earns 50% of the Team commission up until $250, and then they earn a proportionate percentage of Team commissions. This earning is based on growth and activity. The commissions earned at a shared IBO team position are calculated from CV. 50 PCV is required to qualify for commissions from the Team Tree each month.
2. Legacy Tree
The Legacy Tree is a separate and distinct bonus tree based on a “one-world genealogy.” This means that all IBOs around the world who qualify enter this genealogy and share in this tree, regardless of what country they come from.
The Legacy Tree is filled by a time-stamped qualification date which is based upon the moment they meet the PCV requirements. Once an IBO enters the Legacy Tree, their position is maintained as long as they continue to meet the qualification requirements (50 PCV per month).
A percentage of revenues from CV earned company-wide fund the Legacy Tree.
Legacy Tree payments are calculated on a monthly basis and vary by month according to overall company revenues. Legacy Tree payments are currently based upon an amount representing approximately 25% of the CV generated from Customer Subscriptions, 10% of VIP card savings generated and purchases made on the Wholesale Shopping Network in a given month. 50 PCV is required each month to qualify for commissions from the Legacy Tree.
3. Coded Bonus Tree
GOODLIFE USA has created the Coded Bonus Tree to reward IBOs by providing an additional bonus that is tied (or coded to) the IBO. The tree is based upon 10% of the total CV generated by the company, as well as the breakage remaining from the Team Tree. The coded bonus is paid through 10 tiers of an IBOs genealogy.
Monthly bonus awards will fluctuate up and down based on company sales and the number of people in each bonus pool. 50 PCV is required each month to qualify for commissions from the Legacy Tree.
4. Quick Pay Tree
When an IBO enrolls a new Customer/Subscriber, the IBO will earn an enrollment bonus in the form of Quick Pay. The amount they earn is based on how the Customer/Subscribers joined and who they joined under. If it is a customer who has purchased a subscription directly from the IBO (first tier) then they will be awarded a quick pay bonus of $100.00. If the customer has joined through an IBO within the IBOs organization, then they will be awarded amounts based upon which tier the IBO sits at. No PCV is required each month to qualify for the first tier of quick pay. 50 PCV is required each month to qualify for commissions from the remaining quick pay tiers.
5. VIP Card Program
Every IBO in GOODLIFE USA can distribute VIP Club Cards. VIP Club Cards allow anybody to get a “free taste” of GOODLIFE’s travel benefits. These cards are given out for non-subscribers to try out GOODLIFE’s hotel booking platform (and other limited benefits). Each card has a distinct activation code that is directly tied to the IBO who originally gave out the card. The user gets free access to a limited version of the platform with the ability to book hotels and resorts at prices unavailable to the general public.
The IBO who handed out the card receives 50% of the VIP card users’ savings (up to $100 USD every time the user saves up to $200 USD. ) The cards are available in other denominations and there are additional bonus payments that go to the second and third tiers as well as CV that goes into the IBOs genealogy. NO PCV is required each month to qualify for VIP Card payouts.
6. Residual Retail Profit
Whenever an IBO enrolls either a Platinum Subscriber or an IBO with Platinum Subscription, the IBO will receive $5 per month. For example, if an IBO has enrolled 20 subscribers, they will receive $100 each month. The residual retail profit is payed out each month when an IBO’s downline makes their monthly subscription payment. No PCV is required for payout on the residual retail profit.
7. Rewards and Achievements
GOODLIFE USA has established Ranks and Reward Programs and provided bonuses and awards for IBOs achieving specific sales goals. Company payment of all bonus awards is based on the continuing sales of our services and are not a guarantee of income. Monthly bonus awards will fluctuate up and down based on company sales and the number of people in each bonus pool. 50 PCV is required each month to be eligible for Rewards and Achievements.
LEADER CASH AWARDS
- There are 5 separate leader awards, starting with Emerald and ending on Crown Black Diamond. Each leader award pool receives 1% of all company CV.
- An IBO receives a portion of each leader pool based on the number of people in each pool. This is calculated as: 1% of Total CV divided by Total People in the Pool. Everyone in the pool gets an equal share.
- Once an IBO qualifies for the next higher rank, they continue to receive 50% of their entitlement from all previous leader pools. For example: a Double Diamond level IBO will still receive 50% of their Leader Bonus from the Diamond level, and 50% of their Leader Bonus from the Emerald level.
- Company payment of all bonus awards is based on the continuing sales of our services and are not a guarantee of income.
- Monthly bonus awards will fluctuate up and down based on company sales and the number of people in each bonus pool.
- There are 3 Ambassador levels: Double Diamond, Triple Diamond, and Crown Black Diamond.
- Each bonus pool in the Ambassador levels is shared equally by all IBOs that qualify at that level.
- At each of these 3 Ambassador levels will still earn 50% of your Emerald through Diamond level bonuses.
- When you earn an Ambassador rank, you will be paid out your equal share of the monthly bonus pool for that level until you have reached the maximum payout. The levels maximum payouts are listed in the table below.
- If you reach the Triple Diamond level before your Double Diamond payout has reached its maximum, you will still receive the Double Diamond payments until the maximum has been paid out for that level.
- If you reach the Crown Black Diamond level before your Double Diamond and/or Triple Diamond payouts have reached their maximum, you will still receive the Double Diamond and Triple Diamond payments until the maximum has been paid out for those levels.